Sunday 30 August 2009

Convenience and Best Rates

With how tight things are now, I have to plan our family’s vacation around convenience and savings, and yet, hopefully one that doesn’t feel cheap at all. We’ve worked hard all this year and even with the current economic conditions, my spouse and I still make it a point to go on a once a year vacation splurge. In my search for further savings, I discovered that renting a villa gives better value than renting several hotel rooms for my husband and our two teenage kids. I found this website that miraculously combines both — convenience and best rates, and on top of that, vacation accommodations that won’t break the bank.

Allbaliprivatevillas.com has Bali private villas that look amazing, with full-on exotic design and furniture, to pools and amazing details all for a price that I can afford. I’m impressed with their booking process, eliminating the stress of entering your credit card information online and they contact you directly for that information. I’m sure my kids will be impressed as well with the property my husband and I chose, as it’s near the hub of activity and swimming, as well as surfing beaches. My children can also learn about the Indonesian culture by staying at the private villa in Bali, as immersion is the best teacher. Their Bali private villas have cultural details that my family is sure to enjoy and learn from.